Business Analyst – Digital
Taupo, New Zealand
- Exciting opportunity with leading Australasian Digital agency
- Variety, fantastic brands & campaigns, dynamic team culture
- Ideal opportunity to take our company, clients and brands to the next level
We are seeking a Business Analyst – Digital to join our growing agency.
You will work for a market leader who will invest in your ongoing personal development and provide you with future career opportunities.
You will be based in our Taupo office located in the CBD on Paora Hapi Street.
Your primary responsibilities will be;
- Work with our international sales team and account managers to understand our clients businesses.
- Analyise clients and potential client’s online assets.
- Find growth opportunities for our clients and potential clients that will result in increased website traffic and business growth.
- Document, price and communicate your findings with our COO, international sales team and account managers.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and clients.
- Create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Enjoy the creative process and have the ability to push our company and clients to new heights.
- Produce written documentation.
- Research prospective clients and make recommendations.
Education & Experience required;
- A good business brain with a financial background.
- You will need a good understanding of digital marketing and what a successful strategy can do for a business.
- Degree and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business or IT qualifications.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Have excellent written skills, with a tenacity to succeed and strong attention to detail.
Reporting to our talented and handsome COO, you will need to be a team player, focused with the ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously.
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Great Extra Incentives; Get added monetary rewards for what you put in and also for going the extra mile. In addition to its salary packages, Traff1k D1g1tal offers every team member a stimulating incentive pool programme, derived as a % reward of our monthly EBIDA across our operations globally.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.
About Traff1k D1g1tal
Traff1k D1g1tal are leaders in improving the digital marketing capabilities of our clients by offering a complete portfolio of digital transformation tools that increases their return on investment in digital media and technology.
Founded in 1999, Traff1k D1g1tal's expertise has helped our clients transform and grow their business and gain the most from digital platforms across a huge range of industry sectors.
Join Us!We would love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com and tell her why you would be the ideal Business Analyst - Digital.