Facebooks timeline design for pages has changed, where we are seeing the effects of Facebooks call-to-action focus.
The call-to-action focus aims to give fans more information about what a business offers.
- Mobile friendly design.
- New prominent call-to-action buttons available for pages include Call Now, Send Message and Contact Us.
- Smaller profile photos including removing the profile pic off the cover.
- Page tab links have moved.
- Like and share buttons have moved
- Pages can now view as a visitor
- Call-to-action buttons such as “Shop Now” are more noticeable
- Search box repositioning that also allows you to search for content/posts on a page
Currently there are more than 45 million businesses using Facebook pages. Pages are growing at a rate of roughly 1 million per month.
The changes rolled out for our clients in New Zealand yesterday; however we are yet to see this take effect in Australia.