- Exciting opportunity with leading Australasian Digital Agency
- Company vehicle + mobile phone package
- Fantastic brands and campaigns
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated videographer/photographer to join our growing agency. Based in our Auckland office, your primary responsibilities will be;
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of video and photographic marketing solutions.
- Produce, edit and publish videos to promote products, events, initiatives and more.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create scripts and storyboards for multimedia content.
- Driving storyboarding, scripting, directing and production of videos that communicate a clear narrative and reach goals.
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Acquire an in depth understanding of client brand and tone to develop the company image.
- Track, report and analyze budgets and schedules.
Education & Experience Required
- Degree and/or tertiary qualifications in videography and photography.
- Excellent video and camera skills including video editing.
- Experience in marketing and use of video in content strategy an advantage.
- Working knowledge of tools, such as Adobe Suite with strong visual skills, including an eye for detail, good lighting and shot composition.
- The ability to capture and produce insightful and inspiring video content for our clients.
- Experience within the real estate industry would be advantageous.
- Instinct for what makes interesting and visually arresting video content.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.