- Fantastic Salary Package
- Market leader in digital search, social and e-marketing
- Dynamic team culture
We are looking for a Google AdWords Specialist to join our growing agency. Based in our Auckland office, your primary responsibilities will be;
- Managing Google AdWords and Google Shopping, budgets, updating bids, testing ad copy and optimizing for return on ad spend.
- Set up new accounts.
- Conduct keyword research to create a list of keyword phrases for AdWord campaigns.
- Implement and manage performance of pay per click advertising campaigns on Google to help drive ROI.
- Monitor campaign budgets in accordance with client KPI's.
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure clients achieve maximum returns.
- Provide recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly Relationship Managers and/or clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables and performance reporting via emails or calls.
Education & Experience Required
- Degree and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of Google AdWord management.
- Proven track record of successful campaign management.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC.
- Experience with Google Shopping Management.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Reporting to the HOS, you will need to be a team player, focused with the ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously.
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.