- Big opportunity that is not for the faint hearted
- Very fast paced, no two days are the same
- Loud, fun, culture+++++
We are currently seeking a highly dedicated Executive Assistant that thrives in a dynamic fast-moving environment, based in Sydney.
You must have experience in Digital Marketing. Please do not apply should you not have good experience in Digital Marketing.
You will need to be a fast learner, have initiative with excellent all-round communication and time management skills.
The overall goal is to free the Head of Sales (HOS) of all duties that will be a roadblock to the goal of the HOS, supporting the HOS by any and all means possible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
Removing the financial tasks from the HOS including;
- EOM commission registers
- EOM invoicing/reconciliation in conjunction with Finance
- Innovate all financial tasks/processes to make more efficient in the future
Removing the current chains from the HOS including;
- Brief preparation
- Proposal preparation
- Misc HubSpot CRM deal duties
- EOM sales reporting via HubSpot
- Innovate all sales tasks/processes to make more efficient in the future
There are and will be things that the HOS will innovate/“come up with” (and indeed the sales team and yourself as part of the office vibe) that need to be put into creation. Own it from the HOS side, add value in partnership with back office. These may include such things as;
- Partner introduction “kit”
- Proposal innovation
- Case study innovation
- Video – testimonials and more
- Awards – scope AU & NZ award opportunities
- Social Media content ideas and items in partnership with HOS and support of back office
- HubSpot contacts (maintain very up-to-date and accurate list for marketing activities)
- Partner specific marketing opportunities and much more
- Appointment arranging and confirmation
- Flights & accommodation
- Assist the Sales Team as and when required
- Respond to client inquiries
- Utilisation of new systems to be introduced including client support, log and tracking
You will be based in our Sydney office on O’Connell Street.
Commencement: January 2020
Traff1k D1g1tal Opportunity
- Challenge and growth. We’re one of ANZ’s fastest growing companies and we’re looking for talented professionals to grow with us.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture that is committed to training and development.
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.