- Package: Fantastic Salary Package + Traff1k D1g1tal incentive
- Relocation Costs Available!
Traff1k D1g1tal is in a significant growth phase and we need you to help take us to the next level! Based in our Taupo office, your primary responsibilities will be;
- Implement and manage performance via all Search marketing aspects including PPC and SEO campaigns to help drive ROI.
- Devise, develop and execute customer acquisition campaigns, where necessary.
- Optimising websites, products and services to ensure best levels content consumption and conversion.
- Monitor performance of sites against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
- Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget requirements.
- Create and implement strategies and roadmaps to enable us to meet acquisition targets across all digital platforms.
- Identify digital gaps and provide development team with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement while following SEO best practices.
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure clients achieve maximum returns.
- Work with Search team on ongoing optimisation of all landing pages.
- Manage all paid-for activity across all digital platforms (web, mobile, social) working closely with the Account Managers’ Insights and Campaigns to ensure this is within the main campaign budgets.
Education & Experience Required
- Degree and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- 5 Years+ advanced SEO and optimisation experience across multiple websites and business models essential.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Relevant experience gained within a Content Marketing/Planning environment.
- Experience of hands-on PPC campaign implementation/management.
- Working knowledge of Demandware, Joomla, Magento and Wordpress.
- A good understanding of the technologies used to run, track and optimise campaigns.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Reporting to the COO, you will need to be a team player, focused with the ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously.
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.